Boston Event Divas
Wedding Planning & Floral Design
Day of Coordination
We wholeheartedly believe that every wedding needs a day of coordinator. This package is best suited for ALL couples, which is why it is at the heart of every planning package we offer. Our Day of Coordination package goes above and beyond the industry standard and is designed to provide the most inclusive experience possible. We’ll use our knowledge and expertise to guide you through every part of the planning process. We offer guidance in virtually every aspect of your wedding, that is all fully customized for your specific needs. This service is designed to give you total peace of mind around your wedding.
Two months before the big day:
· Initial meeting to discuss the plans you have in place and what the next steps are.
· Detailed pre-planning timeline for the final months.
· Develop a wedding weekend itinerary for you and your wedding party.
· Assistance with booking any final vendors not already on board.
· Assume communication with all vendors to work on wedding day details.
· Develop and communicate a detailed timeline for your wedding day from start to finish with all vendors.
· Onsite tour and meeting to finalize set up details of your big day.
· Assistance with ceremony rehearsal.
· Contact and confirm schedules and timing with all of your vendors week of the wedding.
· Greets vendors and oversee setup and organization of the event.
· Ensure the agenda for the day is followed correctly and on time.
· Full onsite assistance at the ceremony & reception.
· Set up couples’ décor (guest book, favors, escort cards/seating arrangement, memory table & family photos, menu cards, etc.)
· Ensures music and procession run smoothly and on time.
· Lines up wedding party & couple for introductions.
· Delivery of final payments and gratuities on behalf of the couple.
· Packs up couples’ décor at the conclusion of the event.